Are the business directors and employees travelling beyond 50, 100 or 200 kilometres? Yes? You should be buying Corporate Travel Insurance.
Most travel policies have multiple features and some of those are:
- Extra Territorial Workers Compensation
- Medical and Medical Evacuation Expenses (OVERSEAS ONLY)
- Loss of Deposits and Additional Expenses
- Luggage, Personal Effects, Travel Documents, Money and Credit Cards
- Lump sum payments for an injury resulting in Death or other specified events for Personal Injury
- Alternative Employee or Resumption of Assignment Expenses
- Political Risk and Natural Disaster Evacuation Expenses
- Missed Transport Connection
- Rental Vehicle Excess Cover
- Kidnap and Ransom and Extortion
- Personal Liability
- Corporate Travellers Family Care
- Identity Guard
Very Quick and Easy to arrange. Contact the GALVANiiZE Insurance team for a quote.